ACCERON Modular Access Platform Distributed Access Architecture Ready
Date of publication: 07.06.2018
VECTOR TECHNOLOGIES supports customers in selecting the most suitable solutions to grow their business profitability. Our passion for innovation to bring leading-edge solutions and customer experience leads us to design and develop a state-of-the-art Modular Access Platform – ACCERON. The solution is dedicated for today’s modern HFC Networks to support their migration to next-generation Distributed Access Architectures (DAA). The future-proof design of the platform will allow future network upgrades, and increase network capacity according to data traffic growth.
The construction of ACCERON is essential to adapt to various operator’s needs. Our Modular Access Platform was designed from the bottom up to suit the DAA fully. However, the cable operators strive to utilise the existing HFC infrastructure and squeeze more carriers from the available spectrum to the very last drop. The platform can be implemented in the Centralized Access Architectures as a classical optical node for network segmentation.
The main benefits of the solution are:
- Future-proof and universal design
- Flexible configuration
- User-friendly system
- Service without interruption
CLASSICAL HFC SEGMENTABLE 2×4 OPTICAL FIBER NODE CONFIGURATION
ACCERON Modular Access Platform is designed to meet the most demanding needs of today’s and future HFC Networks.
- up to 4 active RF high-level power amplifiers
- 2 DS Rx and up to 4 US Tx for advanced network segmentation
- max. current up to 15 A to each of the 4 RF ports
- excellent signal performance allowing the full possibilities of DOCSIS 3.1 data transmission to be used
2×4 REMOTE-PHY NODE CONFIGURATION or MIXED CONFIGURATION 1×2 REMOTE-PHY NODE (WITH RF OVERLAY)
The new revision of the DOCSIS standard will unlock gigabit speeds. Introducing Distributed Access Architecture, replacing an analogue optical link with digital transmission, is a solution that will allow the maximal usage of DOCSIS 3.1’s capabilities. The ACCERON:
- was designed from the bottom up to adapt to the Distributed Access Architecture fully
- can be implemented in a Remote PHY Node 1×2 mixed configuration or as a 2×4 Remote PHY Node (based on 2 RPD modules with 2nd Generation module) with or without the RF overlay option.
To get more visit the product site: